Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Celtx 0.7.1

  1. #1
    Inactive Member spick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a version upgrade announcement for Celtx.

    After receiving a lot of great feedback from our users we have decidedly taken a whole new approach.

    Check out the latest version of Celtx.

    Also, for a sneak peek at one of the new features, see Project Central.

    Cheers,

    Steve Pick
    celtx.com

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner curtinparloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2004
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope it's more user friendly this time, I was bamboozled before.

    Mind you, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •